DLF GARDEN CITY FLOORS

DLF Garden City, Sector 92, Gurugram, Haryana 122505

Are you interested in
DLF Garden City Floors??

Assured Callback

Authorised Channel Partner

Acclaims The Ongoing Offer For This Project*

Independent Floors

1-2 Crore

Sector 92, Gurugram

1782-2250 Sqft

Ready to move

About DLF Garden City Floors

DLF introduces DLF Garden City Floors Sector 91 & 92 Gurgaon, Phase 3 independent floors. Sizes: 324-502 sq yards. Get Rs 12-16 lakh off till 12th September 2021. The proven success of Phases 1 & 2, with their plots ranging from 180 to 360 square yards, underscores the project's attractiveness. Discover DLF Garden City Floors S, for exclusive, private living. Garden City's Phase 3 in Sector 92 Gurgaon is launched, offering DLF's opulent living. Schools, hospitals, parks, and banks surround Sector 92. Well-connected to Dwarka Expressway, NH-248, and Gurgaon's commercial hub.

DLF Garden City Floors Highlights

Basement + STILT + 4 Floors configuration.

4 BHK Semi Furnished Luxury Independent Floor.

Dedicated Store & Servant Room in Basement.

2 Car Parking at STILT.

Plot Sizes: 380, 393, 411, 505 Sq. Yards.

Price Details

WHY SHOULD YOU INVEST IN DLF GARDEN CITY FLOORS??

Investing in DLF Garden City floors offers a multitude of compelling reasons. Situated within the expansive 800-acre Garden City development, this location boasts prime accessibility, with Delhi Airport Terminal 3 merely 20 kilometers or a 16-minute drive away. With a low-density design featuring only 6 plots per acre, exclusivity is guaranteed. Beyond the numbers, these floors promise a contemporary lifestyle amidst tranquil, green surroundings, creating an enviable balance. Moreover, the potential for favorable returns on investment is strong.

Types Sizes Prices
3 BHK 1782 sq ft 1.28 crore

DLF Garden City Floors Features

- DLF Garden City floors expand from a sprawling 106-acre low-density plotted township.

- Featuring a minimum 12-meter road width, abundant open spaces, schools, markets, parks, gardens, and underground electrification.

- Highly recommended for investment due to low-density benefits, alongside an investor-friendly payment plan: 25% within 3 months, remaining 75% after 24 months.

- Ideal opportunity for investors seeking promising returns and convenience.

DLF Garden City Floors Amenities

Restaurant

Fitness

CCTV-Camera

Shopping

Park

Club House

DLF Garden City Floors Floorplans

DLF Garden City Floors Location

- Peaceful location with nearby park, blending nature and modernity.

- DLF Garden City spans 800 acres, a prime locale.

- Just 20km/16 mins from Delhi Airport's Terminal 3.

- Phases 1 & 2 completely sold out, plots ranged 180-360 sq yards.

- Low density: only 6 plots per acre in this project.

- Serene ambiance, tree-lined avenues, contemporary lifestyle.

- Flourishing neighborhood, marrying urban convenience and natural beauty.

DLF Garden City Floors Images

DLF

<p>DLF, a prominent name in the real estate sector, has emerged as a key player with a legacy of crafting iconic and landmark developments. With a rich history spanning decades, DLF has consistently redefined luxury, quality, and innovation in the industry. Known for its commitment to delivering excellence, DLF's projects stand as testaments to architectural brilliance and urban planning. The developer's portfolio encompasses a diverse range of residential, commercial, and mixed-use developments that cater to the evolving needs of modern living. DLF's projects are synonymous with world-class amenities, cutting-edge design, and sustainable practices. As a trailblazer, DLF has significantly contributed to shaping the urban landscape of India, setting new standards for quality, aesthetics, and lifestyle. Its legacy continues to shine as it creates environments that reflect the spirit of grandeur, impacting the real estate landscape.</p>